This article outlines what to do when you are having difficulties with submitting via SFTP.
- Ensure that you are using the correct SFTP username and password. Your SFTP account username and password is not the same information that you use to login to PMP Clearinghouse. Please refer to article, How To View my SFTP Account Information.
- If you are using the correct SFTP username and password and are still unable to submit data via SFTP, change your SFTP password and submit using the new password. For assistance with changing your SFTP password please refer to article, How to Change an SFTP Password.
If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please submit a request for support and include the following information:
- Exact error message you are receiving. Please refer to these articles to determine the exact error message you are receiving: How To View Errors Within a Submitted File, File Status Report Overview
- NDC number
- Drug name
- File name
- Your full name
- Your PMP Clearinghouse account email address
- Your organization/employer name
- Your state
- if possible, a picture of the drug information sheet, package or bottle.