This article outlines the process for submitting data to multiple PMP states.
- Navigate to https://pmpclearinghouse.net and login to your account.
- Click on "Account" a the top of the screen and select "Multi State Approval" from the drop-down.
- A list of available PMP states will be displayed.
- Check the box next to the state(s) you need to submit data to.
- If you cannot find the state you are looking for, then it may not be a Bamboo Health PMP state.
- You cannot submit data to non-Bamboo Health states though PMP Clearinghouse
You may see a message advising "DEA Required" next to the state name. This indicates that the the requested state requires a DEA for account approval.
Click "Edit DEA Numbers" to add your DEA to your account if you did not add one at the time of Registration
- When a new state is selected, the state on the screen will turn yellow on the on-screen map, and your request will be sent to the PMP State Administrator of the requested state(s).
If you have requested one or more of the followings states and were not immediately approved please submit a ticket with support. Auto-approval states: FL, MN, NC, SC, WA, and MT.
- When you are approved to submit data to a state, that state will turn green on the on-screen map.
- You can also download a copy of a given state's dispenser guide by clicking the Download button in the User Guide column next to the given state. Your browser will prompt you to download the Dispenser Guide PDF: