This article explains the file status report that is received after submitting data to PMP Clearinghouse
The File Status Report is a report that advises that a data file is currently being parsed by the state PMP system. It is sent via e-mail to the PMP Clearinghouse account's Administrator two hours after the file has been submitted to PMP Clearinghouse, and it can also be viewed by downloading it from the File Submissions screen on PMP Clearinghouse. If errors continue to be identified by the system, the File Status report is resent every twenty-four hours. The File Status Report provides the following information:
- Pharmacy Identifiers: The DEA, NCPDP, and NPI numbers listed on the report are identifiers for the pharmacy.
- Total Records: The total number of records contained in the submitted data file.
- Duplicate Records: The number of records that were identified as already existing within the PMP system. Duplicate records are not imported to prevent improper patient information.
- Records in Process: The number of records remaining to be processed into the system (usually only displays a number if the file has not finished loading at the time the report is sent out). Records remaining to be processed will continue to be processed even after the File Status Report is sent.
- Records with Errors: Shows how many records contain errors. These errors will need to be corrected for the record to be imported into the system. If a zero (0) is displayed, there are no errors in the data.
- Records with Warnings: Shows how many records contain warnings. These warnings do not need to be corrected for the record to be imported into the system. If a zero (0) is displayed, there are no warnings in the data.
- Records Imported without Warnings: Shows the number of records that were imported that had no warnings.
- Deleted Records Count: Total number of records successfully voided.
- Delete Records Not Found: Number of voided records not found. This includes records pending error correction in PMP Clearinghouse and records in the state database.
- Unapproved County records: A record is rejected that is sent to MO where the dispenser
- Unapproved Drug Schedule: A record is rejected when the drug is not an accepted drug schedule by the destination state.county code is not an approved county code.
- Exempt Minor Records: A record for a minor is not accepted when the destination state does not allow minor records.
- Records Exempt by Fill Date: A record was rejected for having a fill date over the configured Maximum Fill Date age for the destination state.
- Unapproved Records: A record was rejected because the data submitter account is not approved to submit to the destination state.