Missouri is going live with Real-Time Reporting!
Beginning on 01/01/2024 Missouri is going live with Real-Time Reporting on PMP Clearinghouse. Please review the information below on how to submit to MO PMP with Real-Time submissions on PMP Clearinghouse. If you submit to other states via PMP Clearinghouse, this will not change how you submit for any other state.
If you are currently submitting real-time submissions to the Oklahoma PMP:
- You may continue to use your existing real-time Clearinghouse credentials to submit dispensations through one Clearinghouse account for OK and MO PMP
- You will need to update your PMP destinations to include MO in addition to the existing destination OK
- You can review How to Submit to Multiple States
- Follow the OK configuration attached at the bottom of the page for detailed instructions (Real Time WSDL Configuration attachment)
If you do not currently send real-time submission to Oklahoma and will need to comply for Missouri real-time requirements, please follow instructions below:
- Create a PMP Clearinghouse account with real-time access. (Additional details below)
- Add MO as the PMP destination for real-time dispensations
- Follow the same process as OK configuration attached at the bottom of the page for detailed instructions
For assistance with creating a Clearinghouse account please review How to Register.
If you already have a Clearinghouse account but do not have Real-Time credentials, please review How to Create a Real-Time Account.
For additional information on WSDL Configuration, see: Real Time WSDL Configuration