This article outlines the process of creating a PMP Clearinghouse account.
- Navigate to https://pmpclearinghouse.net
- Click "Create an Account" below the Login button.
Enter your email address and preferred password in the Profile Details section, then enter your password a second time in the Password confirmation box.
The email address you use in this step will be the email address that you use to log into PMP Clearinghouse.
- Complete the Personal and Employer sections. Please note the the following:
- Required fields are indicated with an asterisk and are determined by the PMP State Administrator
You can search for DEA, NPI and NCPDP by clicking the search icon on the right side of those identifier fields.
- Complete the Data Submission section. You have the option to enable secure File Transfer Protocol (sFTP) or Real-Time access. sFTP and Real-Time access are not required
- PMP Clearinghouse allows you to submit data in multiple ways. One of those ways is though the web portal using the Universal Claims Form. Another way is through a File Upload. Additional access is available for users who require an encrypted transfer method.
To choose sFTP or Real-Time uploads, please check the box next to the desired option.
- PMP Clearinghouse will automatically populate a username based on the information provided in the Employer section. Please note the following:
- Usernames are created using the first five letters of the organization name from the Employer Name field followed by the ten digit phone number. "@prodpmpsftp" is appended to the end of the username
- This field cannot be changed
- Create a password for your sFTP or Real-Time account that meets the following requirements
- Password must be at least eight characters long
- Password must include at least one upper case, one lower case letter. and one special character.
Enter you password a second time for confirmation. Your sFTP or Real-Time account will be created when you complete the registration process.
Complete the Submission Destinations section. Check the box next to each state that you are required to submit data to.
- When you are ready, click the "Submit" button below the Submission Destinations section.
- The page will refresh and you will see the following message, "Thank you for registering with PMP Clearinghouse, a service of PMP AWARxE. A link to verify your email address has been sent. You must confirm your email address before you can login to PMP Clearinghouse. Your data submission request has been sent to your requested state(s) for processing. Upon approval, you may begin submitting prescription data."
Before you are able to login to PMP clearinghouse, you must first verify your email address.
Next Step: How to verify your email address
Troubleshoot: 409: User prefix already taken - sFTP Registration Error