If you have already created an account for your organization, other users at your organization do not need to create an additional account. PMP Clearinghouse allows data submitters to add new users to the system who have the same rights and access to submitting data and viewing file status. This practice allows you to create an account to be used for a backup individual.
- Log in to PMP Clearinghouse.
- Click Account.
- Select Users from the Account drop-down menu.
The Account Users page is displayed.
- Click New User, located in the top right corner of the page.
The New Data Submitter User page is displayed.
- Enter the new data submitter’s email address, first name, and last name in the appropriate fields. Note that all fields are required.
- Click Submit.
The user is added to the list of data submitters for your organization, and you are returned to the Account Users page.
- Please inform the new user of the account creation.
- The user will receive an email with a link for them to confirm their account.
- Once the account has been confirmed, the user will need to navigate to the PMP Clearinghouse Login page and click Forgot your password? to create a password for their account and log in.
- Upon logging in, the user will be able to view all files submitted for your organization’s upload account.