If your organization already submits data files to another PMP that uses PMP Clearinghouse, you do not need to register for a new account. You can simply submit a request to also submit to the state of California through PMP Clearinghouse.
- Log in to PMP Clearinghouse.
- Click Account.
- Select Multi State Approval from the Account drop-down menu.
The Multi State Approval page is displayed. This page displays all PMPs currently using the PMP Clearinghouse system as well as your data sharing status with each state or territory.
- To request to submit data to another PMP, click to select the checkbox next to that PMP.
PMP Clearinghouse automatically saves your changes, and your request is submitted to the PMP administrator for review and approval. Once the request has been approved, the status for that PMP will change from “Pending” to “Approved,” and you may begin submitting data to that PMP.
- If you are submitting data via SFTP, the file must be located in the proper subfolder to ensure delivery to the desired PMP.
- To remove CA CURES’s PMP, uncheck the box for California.
- If you need to submit data to CURES again in the future, you will have to go through the approval process again.