This article outlines how you can reset your password
SFTP Account Password Changes
This process cannot be used to reset the sFTP password for your PMP Clearinghouse account. If you need to update your sFTP password please refer to this article, How to Change an SFTP Password.
- Navigate to https://pmpclearinghouse.net/
In the Help section, click on the "Forgot your password?" text.
- Enter the email address used with your PMP Clearinghouse account.
Click the button with the text "Send me reset password instructions"
Please note that the password reset link is only valid for 20 minutes. If the link expires, you can request a new link by repeating steps 1-4 of this article.
- Navigate to your email inbox and locate the email containing the password reset instructions.
- If you are unable to locate the password reset email in your inbox refer to the article, Didn't Receive Password Reset Email
- Click on the link located within the email body. A password reset page will appear.
- Enter your desired password. Your new PMP Clearinghouse password must follow these guidelines:
- Must be eight characters long
- must contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one special character
- cannot contain spaces
- cannot match your previous twelve passwords
- After you have reset your password, please clear your browsers data (cookies, cache, history)
- Close your browser
- Navigate to https://pmpclearinghouse.net and attempt to login.
If you are able to successfully login, your password reset was successful. If you are still unable to login, please submit a request to support with the following information prepared:
- Your full name
- You PMP Clearinghouse account email address
- Your organization
- The state that you are located in.
- Your browser and browser version
- your email provider