This article outlines the process of changing the sFTP password associated with your PMP Clearinghouse account.
PMP Clearinghouse Account Password Resets
This process cannot be used to reset the password for your PMP Clearinghouse account. If you require assistance with your PMP Clearinghouse account, please refer to this article, How to Reset My Password.
- Navigate to https://pmpclearinghouse.net and login with your PMP Clearinghouse account information.
- Click on "Accounts" at the top of the screen, and select "SFTP Details" from the drop-down.
- Click the "Edit" button located below your SFTP username.
- Enter your desired password into the Password and Password confirmation fields. Your password must follow these requirements:
- Must be either characters long
- Must contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one special character.
- must not contain spaces
- Click the "Save Changes" button. Your SFTP password is now updated.