This article outlines how you can create a secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) account after you have registered with PMP Clearinghouse.
An SFTP account is a server to server connection for submitting data. SFTP access is available for PMP Clearinghouse users who require an encrypted transfer method.
- Navigate to https://pmpclearinghouse.net and login to your account.
- Click on "Accounts" at the top of the screen and select "SFTP Details".
If an sFTP account doesn't exist, you see a message stating "There is no sFTP account associated with your account at this time"
- Create an SFTP username, please note the following:
- SFTP usernames can only contain lowercase letters and numbers.
- "@prodpmpsftp" will automatically be added to the end of your username
- Create an SFTP password that follows these guidelines:
- SFTP passwords must be at least eight characters long
- SFTP passwords must contain at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, and one special character.
Your SFTP account username and password are now ready to use.